HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
H4S is back - 37.187.176.102:27972 slots will be increased if theres activity
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Take mp_destruction out of the rotation?
Yes
35%
 35% [ 6 ]
No
65%
 65% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 17
Links
Rapid Official

RTCWX Project

Viva La Revolution

Online server list

Server list fix

RTCW in Xfire/OCW

Maps

Tram Design

Spawnpoint of View

RTCW Petition

Fight Spam
H4S GT
H4SDM GT

Share | 
 

 banned yay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bubba123
Guest



PostSubject: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:48 pm

suke is mad about the truth so he banned me Smile it's funny to know the truth and to see how he only does it specially for me. i feel honoured bro 8D that mp_beach game just made my day haha. if only more people would see it, but yep that's the internet xD

im done playing on h4s, so pathetic with guys like this. only posting to let you know how it stands
Back to top Go down
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 34
Location : mp_beach/Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:57 pm

You are tempbanned not banned, nah?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://h4s-rtcw.forum-pro.net
Suke

avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Have screenshots of what happen ( whole conversation )...

Next time u will talk to me and insult me .. ill ban you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 34
Location : mp_beach/Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Post em?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://h4s-rtcw.forum-pro.net
bubba234
Guest



PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:42 pm

truth hurts doesn't it?

i just told him he's a pathetic little man. he basically just walled the shit out of me for whatever reason so i told him how sad he was for doing so. but this guy already wanted to get rid of me 8D he wanted it so bad, like a little kid with candy. hoping i would say it and then i did 8D
Back to top Go down
bubba321
Guest



PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:50 pm

for some reason he likes to toggle on a wh to piss me off. doesn't hide it at all to piss me off even more. ofc without specs, with specs i don't notice anything out of the ordinary. but without, the way he just prefire hides prefire hides everytime is hilarious and annoying at the same time. cause it's as obvious as it can get all while he can get away with it. he prolly also only does it especially against me i think

i don't like him he doesn't like me. the feeling is mutual. doesn't give him any right to abuse admin powers. never knew a little competitive trashtalking in an online game wasn't tolerated. he baited it either way. feel free to post the screenies or check the log and you'll see him bait it yourself. but doesn't matter much, i'm not going to be playing there anymore. it's a sad thing he can do shit like walling just against me for whatever reason. i bet nobody will even ever notice anything if i'm not playing cause then he doesn't do it OR hides it.
Back to top Go down
Suke

avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:04 pm

I dont abuse of admin power... i dont disturb u.. you are the cheater , dont come here as innocent u are bad person bubba. dont make me talk about ur nades behind wall and ur shoots behind wall and ur hides behind wall and ur "knowledge" of who is who for the names.

I tell you again dont insult me. no way.. if you insult me like "pathetic little man" and all this u did ill ban you.. this is last post i talk about it.

You are 1 cheater. with ur wallhack and ur others things .. but i didn say to you anything. because you fast get ungry.

I tell you serious man, ill not stand that u come to server and u insult me.. think twice what u will do.

And if you dont come to server again .. personaly is a nice new for me.. because ur presence makes bad the game if not ask others players was now.. askin u "Why sK is pathetic bubba??" ... u can play while u dont insult me.

All talked.

Competitive: all that u want
Unrespect, insults and stupid actitude: to ur friends if u want to me no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 34
Location : mp_beach/Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:10 pm

Folks, you both are way too "cool" guys to act like that Razz

Now - flying accusations like "you wh, na you wh" are nothing but kids fight.
On that matter, I wna say that.... OMFG just stop it and do the common thing - demo > post!

And about the tempban, well I don't blame suke about the 30 min but its kinda too harsh yeah.
Seems you got him out of nerves.


Last edited by sswolf on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://h4s-rtcw.forum-pro.net
fredw
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 25
Location : Silesia / Poland

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:11 pm

Suke wrote:
Iif you insult me like "pathetic little man" and all this u did ill ban you..

With all respect i gotta add here that we never banned people just for insulting or accusing of wh. Sure i do ignore or even kick when it gets too nasty but it was never an issue for banning, it's a bit too harsh i think. GUNNER was an exception but he took it to a whole new level.

On the other side i don't know what ban length you did apply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suke

avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Fred maybe you stand people insult you.. its your choice.

I have mine. and ill continue in line. because is not only for this insult is the actitude .. the continuos actitude...

Do what u want and decide what is better from your point view.

For this is like u Ban 10000 minutes to Lagooon for spam u can ignore him too no?

Anyway i ban him 30 min he will survive sure.


Last edited by Suke on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 34
Location : mp_beach/Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Well suke, bubba didnt spam 1000 times, I think? Besides, I agree with Fred, you got really short fuse lately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://h4s-rtcw.forum-pro.net
Suke

avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:24 pm

About spam was example read good.

If he think insults dont deserve any ban
i think that spam dont deserve ban neither. just ignore,

Ok u can agree with fred. but if he comes and insult me again with this bad actitude to me ill ban him.

Finish talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 34
Location : mp_beach/Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:31 pm

BLACKLAGOON's acting is something very different.

Maybe you had bad day and you over reacted, I don't know but I know that tempbanning only for this is not good, what leaves for banning.

If you tempban every guy who calls someone noob or pathetic etc, you should tempban half the RTCW.

This is just a game....


Last edited by sswolf on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://h4s-rtcw.forum-pro.net
fredw
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 25
Location : Silesia / Poland

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Suke wrote:

For this is like u Ban 10000 minutes to Lagooon for spam u can ignore him too no?


Lagoon does this almost everytime he is on h4s and he doesn't really give a shit about it so why should i do about him?
The thing with bubba is a legit argument between you two and you both need to sort it out. The point is that bubba is not a threat to the server as a whole and therefore should not be banned(well as long as he doesnt wh as you say but that needs proof), that's how i see it, agree with me or not.


Last edited by fredw on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.cat!
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:35 pm

this a shit
A BIG SHIT

im sorry but
insult + acusse to the admin = ban... not tempban
30 min tempban is not reason for come here to crying

this is funny.. a cheats like u... all we know right?
comes here acusin
very funnyy!!!




_______________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suke

avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Same for me no proves for that he call me cheater.. and he start doing it... but u tell me to me it?? strange...
Anyway i continue in same line if not we can go to admin section with olli and everybody and decide what is better.

I still think same Spam is not reason for tempban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rdwolf

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-02-26
Age : 34
Location : Poland mp_village

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:43 pm

yep bubba more peoples see what u do and when u get 30 min ban. First u provoke suke and then go on forum, wroteing fable story Shocked if u r bored go for a walk and breathe fresh air Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fredw
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 25
Location : Silesia / Poland

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:44 pm

.cat! wrote:

insult + acusse to the admin = ban... not tempban

that's not the right way. admins need cool heads, banning everyone who's spitting bad words at us leads to nowhere.
this is not a game with thousands of players, we can't afford banning every random range. im not saying to tolerate bad behavior but we must eliminate it step by step, not by getting rid of the player immidiately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 34
Location : mp_beach/Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:45 pm

fredw wrote:
.cat! wrote:

insult + acusse to the admin = ban... not tempban

that's not the right way. admins need cool heads, banning everyone who's spitting bad words at us leads to nowhere.
this is not a game with thousands of players, we can't afford banning every random range. im not saying to tolerate bad behavior but we must eliminate it step by step, not by getting rid of the player immidiately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://h4s-rtcw.forum-pro.net
.cat!
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:46 pm

fredw wrote:
.cat! wrote:

insult + acusse to the admin = ban... not tempban

that's not the right way. admins need cool heads, banning everyone who's spitting bad words at us leads to nowhere.
this is not a game with thousands of players, we can't afford banning every random range. im not saying to tolerate bad behavior but we must eliminate it step by step, not by getting rid of the player immidiately.

was my opinion
agree with me or not.

_______________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suke

avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:47 pm

rdwolf wrote:
yep bubba more peoples see what u do and when u get 30 min ban. First u provoke suke and then go on forum, wroteing fable story Shocked if u r bored go for a walk and breathe fresh air Smile

Like a Star @ heaven amen

.cat! wrote:
fredw wrote:
.cat! wrote:

insult + acusse to the admin = ban... not tempban

that's not the right way. admins need cool heads, banning everyone who's spitting bad words at us leads to nowhere.
this is not a game with thousands of players, we can't afford banning every random range. im not saying to tolerate bad behavior but we must eliminate it step by step, not by getting rid of the player immidiately.

was my opinion
agree with me or not.

Like a Star @ heaven amen about cat


Last edited by Suke on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 34
Location : mp_beach/Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:48 pm

So by suke and cat's logic, we should ban all who say the smallest insult, gg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://h4s-rtcw.forum-pro.net
Suke

avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:49 pm

smallest insult ... this is ur side how u see things u dont know about things.. and u dont know what happen read RD WOLF A he was in server Smile

This is what bubba want.. exactly this. thats why ill stop post more... because this troubles is what he want... you and fred .. is strange that do this.


Last edited by Suke on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fredw
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 25
Location : Silesia / Poland

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:49 pm

.cat! wrote:
fredw wrote:
.cat! wrote:

insult + acusse to the admin = ban... not tempban

that's not the right way. admins need cool heads, banning everyone who's spitting bad words at us leads to nowhere.
this is not a game with thousands of players, we can't afford banning every random range. im not saying to tolerate bad behavior but we must eliminate it step by step, not by getting rid of the player immidiately.

was my opinion
agree with me or not.

agreeing/disagreeing with opinions is one thing.
discussing actions is completely different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 34
Location : mp_beach/Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:51 pm

I've read logs suke, he called you pathetic only, and you tempbanned him for this? Am I right?


Last edited by sswolf on Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://h4s-rtcw.forum-pro.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: banned yay   

Back to top Go down
 
banned yay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Banned for TK?
» Why was i banned????UnBan me please...
» *S2K* 0kolepuka Banned?
» Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server Section :: Ban appeals-
Jump to: